Welcome to Southend Fencing. Our website and services are provided to you subject to the following Terms of Service. Please read these terms carefully before using our website or services.
- Services We offer fencing services to residential and commercial customers in our service area. Our services include fence installation, repair, and maintenance. We strive to provide high-quality services to our customers, but we do not guarantee that our services will meet your expectations or requirements.
- Payment Payment for our services is due upon completion of the project, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. We accept cash, check, and credit card payments.
- Liability We are not responsible for any damages, losses, or injuries that may result from the use of our website or services. We are not liable for any damages to property or personal injury resulting from the installation, repair, or maintenance of your fence. You assume all risks associated with the use of our website and services.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or losses arising from your use of our website or services, or from any violation of these Terms of Service or applicable laws.
- Intellectual Property All content on our website, including text, images, graphics, logos, and other materials, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or use any content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website or services at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- Changes to Terms of Service We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice. Your continued use of our website or services after any changes indicates your acceptance of the updated terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.